At least 13 passengers were killed and 25 others seriously injured early Wednesday after a bus collided with a train locomotive engine in Singida region in central Tanzania, police said.
13 killed, 25 injured in bus-train collision in Tanzania
More from WorldMore posts in World »
- Belarus, Russia to hold joint military drills in 2025: defense minister
- EU’s new anti-money laundering authority to be based in Frankfurt
- Hungarian parliament to ratify Sweden’s NATO accession on Feb. 26: ruling party
- French navy shoots down two drones over Red Sea
- ILO projects Arab region’s unemployment at 9.8 pct in 2024